The Joy Challenge: Wrapping Up The Challenge----Who's Next?
JOURNAL
Revisit the questions from Day 1 in light of the twenty-five-
day journey you have just completed.
https://amomentwithkelly.blogspot.com/2024/05/part-i-joy-despite-your-circumstances.html
1. Regarding the circumstances of your life:
• Where were you twenty-five days ago?
Content, but uneducated as to where genuine joy comes from.
I am so glad I went through this study - I learned so much about Paul, more than I ever did before and it has persuaded me to continue with my blogging. I may not have full churches to write to, but I do want to share my story through Jesus' eyes.
Paul found Joy in EVERY circumstance---even in death. I want that.
• Where are you today?
I'm writing in my blog again! It brings me joy, something I enjoyed doing so long ago, as it holds me accountable. I am reading again - seriously, first book study I have finished AND have actively participated in each of the challenges - may be not to the extent I should have, but I was able to participate and I made sure to participate.
2.Regarding your current level of joy:
• Where were you twenty-five days ago?
• Where are you today?
Joy is contagious. When you surround yourself with people who spread joy no matter what, it makes you joyous. Next, you can spread the joy you have with others and it continues and continues.
As Jesus followers, we need to spread the Good News like we spread Joy!
Yup, that's where I'm at.
Share the Challenge:
Invite someone new (or even a group) to the experience.
I plan to invite someone new to experience The Joy Challenge. I can't wait for Jesus to show me who needs Joy.

Comments
Post a Comment