Please can I keep this going?
Went to the doctor earlier this week and my doctor was very happy with my progress. Since June of 2010, I have lost 30+ lbs. This makes me very happy!
The other great thing is if you can see my little Fitness Pal to the left, yeah it says 15 lbs. down. (since January 2011)
I had a 2 lb. loss this week. I'm just on cloud nine right now :-)
So this is my dilemma--most of the time, when I hit this point in my weight loss, I start to 'slip up' and I get right back to where I was. How do you keep going on your journey?
The other great thing is if you can see my little Fitness Pal to the left, yeah it says 15 lbs. down. (since January 2011)
I had a 2 lb. loss this week. I'm just on cloud nine right now :-)
So this is my dilemma--most of the time, when I hit this point in my weight loss, I start to 'slip up' and I get right back to where I was. How do you keep going on your journey?
Congrats on your loss! If you are afraid of slipping up, I would say shake things up a bit. Try a new exercise, challenge yourself to find a new yummy recipe that is healthy. Just keep progress as your focus, and don't let yourself get distracted. (that's when I slip up) I bet you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with your follower above. Try something new.. something fun! I started Zumba last October. once I did.. I found so many other classes to join as well. So every week is a different workout and it keeps things fresh and fun for me. I also started following the Eating Clean..well, trying. Its been a good start, but plan to incorporate more. Stay positive, read blogs, talk with people on the same journey. Its a good thing when you have people who know exactly what your going thru.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Stay focused.. you can do it!!
Robin
http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com
Yay girl! You are doing so well. Try spicing your routine up a bit, maybe the same old same old is where you slipped up in the past?
ReplyDeleteNot this time, you are gonna do it!