Another loss...
So it was only 0.6, but with the way I ate last weekend, I'm satisfied :-)
I hope by next weigh in, I will be in the 170s--I have not been there for quite some time (at least 3 years).
I think what I will do today is plan out my week, lately I've just been doing it day by day but I think planning a week will help me stay on track.
I also barely got any exercise in - so I will need to jump on that again--I hate not feeling well, but it's gotta get done, ya know.
Have a great weekend!
I hope by next weigh in, I will be in the 170s--I have not been there for quite some time (at least 3 years).
I think what I will do today is plan out my week, lately I've just been doing it day by day but I think planning a week will help me stay on track.
I also barely got any exercise in - so I will need to jump on that again--I hate not feeling well, but it's gotta get done, ya know.
Have a great weekend!
Wtg on the loss ! Every little bit counts!
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of planning for the week and have been contemplating doing the same thing myself.