Praying Works—here’s why
I have worked with a coworker for about 10 years. We have had our ups and downs (I mean…I could go on annd on about our past) and I think I truly have a best friend in her.
I remember our past and how we never saw eye to eye. The more I get to know her, the more I realize how much we have in common. I see a lot of myself in her.
She has been my rock for the past 5 to 6 years. I can’t tell you how much of a blessing she is in my life. I feel like I bug her almost daily with complaints over and over again yet she still here.
Now it’s my turn to support her (PRAY) as she goes through this really tough journey on her own. I hope I can provide her the comfort she needs as she goes through this new season in her life.
It’s so surreal that this person has turned out to be my saving grace. She truly is the reason I get up and go to work (I mean, the paycheck is the driving force, clearly, lol)…but I get to chat with her throughout the day.
It’s my turn. It’s my turn to be her person.

Comments
Post a Comment