Slider

Why is it so hard? (Weekly Reflection 10.0)

Friday, November 1, 2019


This week, I have struggled with a dilemma.  I brought it up to my senior leadership to only be told to "leave him alone...he wakes up at 5a..."

I brought up something that is losing a company money AND possibly not treating all employee(s) equally.

I am at a stall right now.  So this is all I 'm going to write about.  PLUUUUS I haven't received any surveys back :-(

Chapter 11 Survey
Results

Let's hope I find a good resolution to this dilemma I have soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Footprint

My Photo
United States
This is my little corner of the world - keeping things in order as I navigate through the craziness that is my BRAIN. I document everything so I don't forget it.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright