Slider

Weekly Reflection 12.0 || Wow

Friday, November 15, 2019



This week's survey, I scored highest on Duty Ethics.

I was content with this as it validated:

  1. I follow the rules and do what I think I am supposed to do when facing ethical dilemmas
  2. I focus on fulfilling my responsibilities and doing what I think is the right thing to do.
After I took the survey, I was dealt with a dilemma.

Should I submit an application with what I know to be true (and correct and right) or submit the application with how my boss says to do it?  Find out next week....I will update you to see what happens.

____

I updated the application to what my boss said to--and we were actually able to correct the information that I saw.  I'm still torn as to if it was REALLY the correct information--I do have it documented that this is why I did what I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Footprint

My Photo
United States
This is my little corner of the world - keeping things in order as I navigate through the craziness that is my BRAIN. I document everything so I don't forget it.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright