Slider

Weekly Reflection 13.0 || Quid Pro Yo!!!

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Yup, you heard it Quid Pro Quo - heard this phrase WAY TO MUCH this week.

I used to only associate this with sexual harassment, now in the media, it is way more prevalent with the impeachment process going on and this phrase being thrown around...

Then I realized, I got hit with it.

I wanted to throw the employees in my office a nice holiday party this year.  We have all worked hard and I thought what a way to end it.  Upper management told me sure-----but first I need to get a project done (which takes about 24 man hours to complete) before I leave for Thanksgiving break.  If I get THAT done, I can throw the party.

It all comes down to one activity. One report and I'm afraid I'm going to let my team down. 

But here I am, rocking this report on a Sunday so I can accomplish this goal.

Yeah, it's a goal, right??!!  Or is it Quid Pro Quo?


With that said, I decided to take the survey with my leadership team in mind. I wonder if I should share this with other members of the team?  I know I definitely need to improve on many areas - but is it my job to ensure other people improve in their areas too?  Something to ponder next week!

It can only get better, right???

Ohhhhhh....here are the results to my survey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Footprint

My Photo
United States
This is my little corner of the world - keeping things in order as I navigate through the craziness that is my BRAIN. I document everything so I don't forget it.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright