Slider

Weekly Reflection 11.0

Friday, November 8, 2019

Wow, another week accomplished and I'm soooo drained!

However, I really liked the fact that I was able to reflect on what I learned with how I am professionally and where I "fit" in at church.

I took the questionnaire with my job in mind.  It's definitely different than my life as a follower in church.

I was kinda proud of myself - I was EXEMPLARY! Really, YESSSSSS. Woot!

Then I watched this video.



So yes, I'm exemplary at work---but personally (and in church) guess what, I "alienated" myself.
I have been so disengaged in church because I put my career first.

MIND.BLOWN.

My question----why do I have two followers living in me.  Why can't I be just one?

I went to church just last Sunday - the first time in FOREVER.  Now I'm watching videos on what kind of follower I am.  Woah.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Footprint

My Photo
United States
This is my little corner of the world - keeping things in order as I navigate through the craziness that is my BRAIN. I document everything so I don't forget it.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright