Slider

Sweetheart, Honey...and your Momma

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Today, while I was driving to Urgent Care (I fell---hard...in a parking garage), I decided to stop by my parents to stay hi...and well, who doesn't want their momma to look at their injuries?

I wasn't there too long--but long enough to hear all of the terms of endearment my dad used on my mother.  "Honey..."; "Sweetheart..." .

The funny thing is, I answered to all of them--conversations meant for my mother.

My dad laughed and said "I was talking to your mom"....

My parents used these words with me (and my sister) growing up--how would I not know he wasn't talking to me? 

The point that I'm getting across--I'm 41 years old and I still like being called "honey". 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My Footprint

My Photo
United States
This is my little corner of the world - keeping things in order as I navigate through the craziness that is my BRAIN. I document everything so I don't forget it.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright