Yup, I'm back...finally...

So I am blogging yet again and I really hope  I can stick with it.  Along with my progress, I lost interest and I felt when I lost interest is when my weight began to suffer.  This week I got to see a friend that I haven't seen in FOREVER and I have to say I was sooo flattered by her compliments.  I AM  LOSING WEIGHT and people CAN TELL.  So with that positive reinforcement, I am back on track.

I am still going to track my food via WW.  Starting Friday, I will get back on my elliptical, after a  3 week hiatus.  I plan to  do  3-4 days a week at 45 minutes, which means, I will need to sacrifice sleep.

So here is to me gearing up for the New Year.  This time next year, I hope to say I weigh 120 something, how cool will that be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please can I keep this going?

2026.04.19 Sermon Notes: Why Is Jesus The Only Way?

Doing the Happy Dance!