Camp...
Today, my lil' girl is at church camp without me...as she got out of the car, I got a quick 'kiss' and a 'see ya Friday' and well that was the last of that--I think I had a worse time then she did. We dropped her off last night and decided to stay for the sermon--which was quite touching. This week's message is about Identity Theft and how you can somewhat lose your identity in Christ. The speaker for the week is Aaron Wallace.
I mean, do we really know who we are in Christ? I think that is what I'm going to ponder on this week is getting to know myself 'in Christ'.
Do you know who you are in Christ? Do you put find yourself being one person to one group of people and another to another group of people?
Can't wait to start blogging about that message this week! :-)
I mean, do we really know who we are in Christ? I think that is what I'm going to ponder on this week is getting to know myself 'in Christ'.
Do you know who you are in Christ? Do you put find yourself being one person to one group of people and another to another group of people?
Can't wait to start blogging about that message this week! :-)
Click on Aaron's name to find out a little about his ministry. Definitely worth the hour or so drive to Topeka :-)
ReplyDelete