36

In just two short days, I will be celebrating 36 years of life.  I'm not depressed that I'm getting older.  In fact, I earned EVERY year.

I could be cliche' and post by NYR on here.  It's January 1, isn't that what every body does?  

I won't because guess what?  I don't have one.  I do want a REVolution.  I want to REV up my energy, REV up my water intake.  That's it.  No diet, no gym memberships. 

I want to REV up my relationship with my Husband, my kids and ultimately God.

Being healthy--means WANTING it.

Just as being a Christian makes you WANT to go to church.  Striving to make healthy choices, being healthy makes you WANT to stay healthy.

I have heard a lot lately about "changing my attitude" and that I need to "love myself" first.  Is this true?  Is it that easy?

No, I don't think it is.


Obedience.

Now THAT is difficult.

I am taking this word for EVERYTHING it has to offer.

Yes.  THAT word will set me free.

Yes.  I will be obedient this year.  

Will you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please can I keep this going?

2026.04.19 Sermon Notes: Why Is Jesus The Only Way?

Doing the Happy Dance!