I get a little bit stronger...
Wow, a lot has changed since I've been on here--I have onlylost 2 lbs. in the past month, but I've enjoyed eating. I went from being unemployed to working at a job that I look forward to going to every day--I truly think Human Resources is my calling, because I LOVE helping people and my days are never the same--I love listening to people and sometimes that is what people need--to sit and vent.
I know it's not much, but I have an office--something to call my own. My office is nice, neat and orderly and functional--my own little sanctuary away from home, however, I love the little reminders, whether it be a picture on my wall of my husband and kids or the little ladybugs on my door, it reminds me of home. My commute is only 7 minutes, so I enjoy coming home and spending time with my husband during the lunch hour.
I am a much happier person nowadays. I haven't been able to truly say that in a VERY long time. My only struggle right now is again, my weight. I have lost over 50 lbs. I am wearing 2 sizes smaller, yet I still feel like I'm really fat. I don't get it at all. When will I be strong enough to be happy with what I look like--I'm happy with who I am, just not the girl I see in mirror?
I know it's not much, but I have an office--something to call my own. My office is nice, neat and orderly and functional--my own little sanctuary away from home, however, I love the little reminders, whether it be a picture on my wall of my husband and kids or the little ladybugs on my door, it reminds me of home. My commute is only 7 minutes, so I enjoy coming home and spending time with my husband during the lunch hour.
I am a much happier person nowadays. I haven't been able to truly say that in a VERY long time. My only struggle right now is again, my weight. I have lost over 50 lbs. I am wearing 2 sizes smaller, yet I still feel like I'm really fat. I don't get it at all. When will I be strong enough to be happy with what I look like--I'm happy with who I am, just not the girl I see in mirror?
Thanks for visiting my blog ( I hope you'll come back more).... Yay for your new job, a little something else to focus on and doing something for others does wonders for the self esteem in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteYou have done so well to date girl, and you are doing well right now! God is there.
50 pounds is miraculous!
ReplyDeleteMy exercise machine broke sometime back and I'm not happy with my mirror image- I'm no longer toned. Toning helps. Also- clothes- when I'm at my desired weight- I can wear almost anything I want without feeling I have to cover this or that. That's when I decide- "this is good" :-)
Keep up the great work!
Blessings!